essais, grossesse, bébé Index du Forum
essais, grossesse, bébé
nous parlons de bébé , mais également d'autres choses

essais, grossesse, bébé Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Ground Control II Operation Exodus ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    essais, grossesse, bébé Index du Forum -> Nos loisirs -> Trucs et astuces de déco
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hialkath
Premier pas

Masculin
Point(s): 44
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ground Control II Operation Exodus Répondre en citant

Ground Control II Operation Exodus > urlin.us/2c9iq

Ground.Control.II:.Operation.Exodus.is.a.2004.real-time.tactics.video.game.developed.by.Massive.Entertainment.[1].It.is.a.sequel.to.Ground.Control,.the.award.winning.game.of.the.same.genreRead.More..Was.this.review.helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.1.of.4.people.(25%).found.this.review.helpful.Big.Crank.Handle.34.products.in.account.2.reviews.Recommended.4.0.hrs.on.record.Posted:.13.September,.2015.Great.RTS.Read.More..Was.this.review.helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.0.of.2.people.(0%).found.this.review.helpful.REAPER.228.products.in.account.48.reviews.Recommended.20.9.hrs.on.record.Posted:.11.July,.2015.This.game.has.it.allRead...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...1...of...3...people...(33%)...found...this...review...helpful...erikvos1988...12...products...in...account...1...review...Recommended...0.5...hrs...on...record...Posted:...27...December,...2015...Awesome...Read...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...4...of...10...people...(40%)...found...this...review...helpful...1...person...found...this...review...funny...Akalonian...355...products...in...account...21...reviews...Recommended...10.7...hrs...on...record...Posted:...28...November,...2015...In...short:...This...game...is...a...pleasure...to...play...and...after...all...these...year,...it...still...plays...and...looks...amazing.Probably...one...of...the...best...strategy...games...from...my...pastGet..the..whole..pack..it..is..worth..it..indeed..Read..More....Was..this..review..helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..0..of..2..people..(0%)..found..this..review..helpful..jmb.mark..31..products..in..account..2..reviews..Recommended..15.0..hrs..on..record..Posted:..9..August,..2015..Game..is..still..good..after..all..these..years!..Had..a..blast..finishing..the..gameIt...feels...even...better...when...you...finish...the...game,...and...it...makes...you...want...a...sequelThese..units..include..infantry,..tanks,..infantry..fighting..vehicles,..aircraft,..artillery,..and..static..emplacementsNot...a...ton...of...continuation...of...the...original...game...however...which...initially...disappointed...me...until...I...played...and...completed...the...game.Over...the...years,...I...have...played...this...game...continuouslyReferences[edit]The..Empire..of..Terra..also..features..three..defensive..turrets:..anti-infantry..guns,..anti-armor..cannons..and..the..all-around..powerful..Pulverizer..grand..cannonsYou..even..get..to..control..an..alien..species..who..can..combine..two..of..the..same..unit..to..create..a..totally..new..oneApart...from...this,...and...some...annoyances...with...the...camera...angle...over...low...terrain,...this...game...is...highly...polished.…...Expand...2...of...2...users...found...this...helpful...KennyCIncredible.graphics.even.on.low-end.machinesOverall:...Positive...(35...reviews)...Recently...Posted...Hangmen13...(...43.1...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...17...May...What...are...the...similarities...between...Ground...Control...2...and...its...spiritual...successor...World...In...Conflict?...Both...ended...in...a...cliffhanger,...yet...neither...are...getting...any...new...sequels...made...to...pick...up...where...their...endings...left...off.Which...is...sad,...because...both...games...have...yet...to...feel...outdated...(graphically...showing...its...age...but...still...held...up...well)...and...are...as...addictive...as...ever...even...after...all...these...yearsIf.you.can't.afford.the.latest.RTS.or.looking.for.random.curiosities.in.the.bargain.bin,.consider.picking.up.Ground.Control.2I.don't.think.about.gameplay.because.of.its.really.stunning.graphics.(good.optimised.either)Well-balanced...strategic...and...tactical...control...is...imperative...to...mission...successMost.Popular.Open.QuestionsAnswersHow.can.I.play.with.my.friends.on.Hamachi?0Tilde.key.not.working.for.the.cheats,.any.suggestions,.please?0Is.this.game.compatible.with.windows.7.64bit.operating.system?1Game.List.StatisticsNow.Playing0.UsersWish.List3.UsersHot.List0.Users.Game.DetailPCMassive.Entertainment./.Sierra.EntertainmentRelease:.Jun.23,.2004.T.-.Titles.rated.T.(Teen).have.content.that.may.be.suitable.for.ages.13.and.older.MetaCritic.MetaScore80From.47.reviews.More.From.GameSpotGround.Control.II:.Operation.Exodus.Gameplay.Movie.9Ground.Control.II:.Operation.Exodus.Gameplay.Movie.8Ground.Control.II:.Operation.Exodus.Gameplay.Movie.7Get.more.Ground.Control.II:.Operation.Exodus.news.at.GameSpot.Video.From.GameSpotGames.you.may.likeEmpire.EarthFrom.the.lead.designer.of.Age.of.Empires.comes.Empire.Earth.a.real-time.strategy.game.that.lets.you.control.the.desti.Empire.Earth.IIAs.with.previous.installments.in.the.series,.Empire.Earth.2.challenges.you.to.create,.build,.and.lead.a.civilization..HomeworldCommand.a.massive.star.fleet.on.an.epic.journey.homethis...game...shows...how...much...is...possible...with...low...specs...Reply...Good...karma...Bad...karma+3...votes...About.This.Game.Summary.Specifications.Features.Game.Editions.Ground.Control.II.is.a.real-time.tactics.game.set.in.a.gritty.science-fiction.universeIGNGround..Control..II:..Operation..Exodus..at..MobyGames..Ground..Control..II:..Operation..Exodus..at..the..Internet..Movie..Database..31...July...2004You.have.a.spawn.point.and.cann.buy.any.units,.from.ground.troopers.till.air.craftEventually,.CSS.Astrid.is.recovered.and.brought.back.to.Morningstar.PrimeDespite...Captain...Angelus's..."exceptional"...battlefield...performance,...it...is...clear...that...NSA...cannot...win...this...war...and...it...is...only...a...matter...of...time...before...the...Empire...overwhelm...themCaptain...Angelus...himself...does...not...make...it...to...CSS...Astrid...and...is...stranded...on...Morningstar...PrimeIntegrated...graphics...card...of...Radeon...design.You...know...how...I...got...it...to...run?I...disabled...the...Steam...overlay,...and...when...I...ran...it...the...first...time...I...ran...it...as...an...Administrator,...which...helped...out...quite...a...bitDracus.(Scott.Bullock):.Centurion.Dracus.is.an.Imperial.field.commander.in.many.military.operations.on.Morningstar.PrimeSo.reclusive.is.she.that.some.believe.she.is.a.legend.onlyThe.NSA.forces.cannot.cross.waterways.without.air.transportBROWSE.ALL.GAMES.BROWSE.ALL.MOVIES.GamesActionAdventureIndieSportsRole-playingShooterSimulationStrategyMAC.GAMESLINUX.GAMES.Movies.Community.Support.Account.Library.Wishlist.Friends.Chat.Forum.Replies.Orders.&.Settings.LogoutSign.upLog.inGROUND.CONTROL.2:.OPERATION.EXODUS.SPECIAL.EDITION549.votes.Windows.+.Mac.English.,.{{.langToShow.}}.&.more.Media.gallery.BUY.ITEMBuy.item.–.ownedBuy.item.–.pre-order.ADDED.TO.CART.5.19.Free.{{.product.price.amount.}}{{.product.price.baseAmount.}}{{.product.price.amount.}}.You.save.{{.product.price.discountDifference.}}.({{.product.price.discountPercentage.}}%).{{.product.price.baseAmount.}}.Free.You.save.{{.product.price.discountDifference.}}ADD.TO.CART.CHECKOUT.NOW.DRM-FREEAngelus.is.sent.to.find.CSS.Astrid.but.his.search.is.complicated.by.Imperial.forces.in.pursuitDrahk'Mar..loathes..the..Terran..Empire..for..destroying..the..Viron..home..world..and..actively..fights..TerransCamera...is...great...when...you...used...to...it,...gameplay...is...100%...pure...fun...and...best...part...of...this...game...is...story....I...will...say...no...more,...play...it.…...Expand...1...of...1...users...found...this...helpful...Kosheus...Feb...28,...2012...10...Best...graphics...strategy...series^..Colayco,..Bob..(22..June..2004) f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    essais, grossesse, bébé Index du Forum -> Nos loisirs -> Trucs et astuces de déco Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006